I love writing and chatting about writing with other writers…but being a writer can be pretty isolating (especially if you aren’t part of an in-person writing group), so the idea for “writer chats” was born.
These are very informal chats. Make your self a coffee or chai and get comfy.
We chat about writing, launching, expensive mistakes, surprise successes, lessons we’ve learned, books we love (fiction and non fiction) and probably a whole lot more:-)
Here are the writer chats we’ve had so far.
1. Welcome to Writer Chats, lessons we’ve learned, mistakes we’ve made, successes and more with Sarah Gai
2. Releasing and writing the first book, keeping track of ideas, being a mum and more with DP Joynes
3. Writing schedules, writing habits, genre definitions and more with Angela Stevens
4. Writing books, selling print books, writing a series, favourite books on writing and more with PJ Whittlesea
5. Being published, finding time to write and more with KL. Dimago
6. What makes a good story, giving advice and the 5 year thing with Sarah Gai
7. Inspiration behind the books, the writing process and why we write fantasy with Rae Stoltenkamp.